Frequently Asked Questions at OMC:
- OMC carries the following new Boat Brands Sea Ray, Bayliner, Hurricane, Crownline, MasterCraft, Crestliner, Godfrey Sweetwater, Monaco, and Premier.
- OMC also carries Docks and Boat Lifts by ShoreStation and floating modular dock Connect a Dock and represents On the Water Systems.
- OMC does not currently rent or lease boats. Most rental boats will be found at resort locations. Branched Oak, Ozarks, Okoboji, Lake Big Mac, Table Rock, etc.
- OMC can repair some but not all boat covers. Your best contact to discuss would be Terry Smith in our Service dept. 402-339-9600 ext. 122. OMC does not build custom boat covers but there are several sources for that in Omaha including Heartland Awning. OMC has access to a large variety of generic after-market boat covers and can order covers thru the manufacturers we represent.
- OMC does not sell, rent, or service jet skis. The sources for jet skis in Omaha are Leisure Life for Seadoo, Hats Off for Yamaha, and Dillon for Kawasaki.
- OMC does sell new trolling motors from MinnKota and Motorguide with our new boat packages, but we are not a certified warranty/repair facility. Call Allisons Repair in Elkhorn 402-650-4516 for repair and warranty service.
- OMC can get most (not all) replacement cushions and furniture for the boat brands we sell. We need your boat serial # to assist you properly with that. We use Dr. Vinyl for some minor repairs. For major vinyl and upholstery repair and replacement, we use Midwest Auto Interiors 402-670-7520 and Alvarado Upholstery 402-208-8553.
- OMC works on boats 20 years old (2001) and newer if they are these brands of motors- Yamaha, Mercury, Mercruiser, and, Ilmor.
- OMC does not work on the older boats and does not work on these brands of motors-Johnson, Evinrude, Honda, Suzuki, or Volvo -Penta. The reason is that servicing brands of motors requires certifications, diagnostic tools, special training, and accessibility to parts. .Please contact a servicing dealer for those brands
- OMC always encourages boat buyers to buy a boat that they know that they can get reliable, certified local service on. Most Boat owners do not want to trailer their boats long distances for service.
- Lift Repairs/ Lift Moving/ Dock Repairs and Moving and Installations: Pete Sharp 402-614-8817/ Les Blakeman 402-591-1419/ ShoreStation Services 402-813-1075 / Bryan Hamann 402-968-9605 . Steve Allely 402-651-4798
- Pricing on ShoreStation Boat lifts and Docks and Connect a Dock and On the Water floating docks and lifts and Connect a Dock floating jet ski ports and modular floating dock: Call OMC Sales Team 402-339-9600
- Pricing and Availability of ShoreStation Boat Lift Parts- Call OMC Parts Dept./ Ryan Maley 402-339-9600 Ext. 120.
- OMC is not a dealer for ShoreMaster, Hewitt, or Floe Boat Lifts.
- OMC carries Connect a Dock t floating jet ski ports and ShoreStation fixed frame manual and electric jet ski lifts. Contact the OMC Sales Team 402-339-9600.
- OMC is a package boat motor dealer. That means we are set up to sell motors that are factory packaged with our new boats. We are not set up to sell loose motors at a competitive price. Bass Pro/ Cabelas sells new Mercury loose motors in the Omaha market and Victory Marine in Fremont can be a source for some new and used outboard motors.
- OMC has a limited amount of seasonal indoor secured winter boat storage and summer trailer storage for our boat customers. Storage is reserved thru the Service Dept. Manager. Call 402-339-9600.
- OMC has access to a large selection of new boat and pontoon trailers from various manufacturers, but we primarily use Shorelandr and Heritage trailers. Most new boat trailers are custom ordered, and the lead times can be 5-16 weeks depending on time of year ordered. Call OMC Sales Team for pricing.
- OMC tries to keep the most popular sizes of new Shorelandr pontoon trailers in-stock year-round.
- OMC occasionally has used boat and pontoon trailers for sale when they come in for trade, but we do not get them in large quantity..
- We will list all new and used trailers on our website when we have them for sale.
- OMC publishes their Fall Winterization and Spring De- Winterizing prices on the OMC website under the Service Tab.
- OMC carries seawall materials by Everlast in the most popular 3.1 series in the clay color. We keep 6ft., 8 ft. , 10ft. , and 12ft. panels in stock. We also carry the hardware items used in most installations. Call the store for more details 402-339-9600.
Yes. OMC carries De- Icers for your dock and lift area ice protection during the Fall and Winter months. Contact the parts department at 402-339-9600.
OMC sells seawall panels and installation materials but does not do installation or repairs. Local Install and repair can be done by independent contractors in the area: Les Blakeman 402-591-1419/ Pete Sharp 402-614-8817 Pete @Rugged River 402-310-8579 / Joe @Waterways, LLC 402-712-8973. Please call them directly for site evaluation and a quote.